News

California school district to replace 2 of the managers, after the student, and 13 of them died following an alleged assault

to connectVideoCalifornia of the school district, reportedly did not stop the bullies before the teenager was fatally sucker punched

Educators, public officials speak to the media after the tragic event.

The two administrators have been replaced, in the Southern part of California, and the high school, where a 13-year-old boy died after allegedly being assaulted by two other students, district officials confirmed to Fox News on Thursday.

At the school board meeting on Tuesday, Moreno-Valley-Unified-school officials have announced that the replacement for the Landmark High School, the principal and the assistant principal, according to a statement released by district officials to be sent to Fox News.

CALIFORNIA BOY, 13, COMPLAINED OF BULLYING IN THE SCHOOL DAY FOR A SUCKER-PUNCH, THE LAWYER SAID

The two administrators have been replaced, Landmark High School, in California, in which a 13-year-old boy died after being attacked by two other students, district officials confirmed to Fox News on Thursday.
(Google it)

According to the statement made by the school board and the superintendent wish to provide students with the best academic, social and emotional, as they are in our schools and colleges. They understand that each and every school has unique needs, and would be better able to respond to those needs in a school.”

The announcement came a day after the family of Diego, Stolz has filed a $100 million legal claim against the district, and the FOX 11 Los Angeles reported. The filing alleges that the young boy died as a result of being bullied, and suggests that the district’s “no bullying complaints, by Diego, of the family of the serious, and not to enforce anti-bullying policies to protect students.”

CALIFORNIA STUDENT CHARGED WITH MURDER IN THE BEATING OF A 13-YEAR-OLD, WHO LATER DIED, REPORTS SAY

When Fox News asked whether the changes are the result of a violent incident at the high school, which led to Diego’s mother, a district spokeswoman, said: “We wanted to bring in new ideas and a fresh perspective to the school and the community.”

Dave Ring, an attorney for the family of the boy, told reporters on Tuesday that three days before the Sept. 16 attack that cost the teen his life, and his sister, met with Landmark Middle School, assistant principal to discuss the harassment he was receiving.

The administrator reportedly assured Diego that the bullies would be suspended from Monday, Sept. 16. However, the boy’s alleged tormenters showed up to school that day. Several hours later, two young boys, allegedly sucker-punched the world. A Video of the attack was shared on social media, letting his head hit a concrete pillar as he fell to the ground. The first toe, and then allegedly beat Diego three times before running away.

The boy was taken to a hospital, but was removed from life support nine days later.

Ring said the school”, he knew that Diego was addressed to the store, and was told by a teacher, Diego’s sister, and Diego days before he was attacked, and she was now going to happen.”

CALIFORNIA’S STUDENTS, THE 13TH, ” THE BRAIN IS DEAD FROM INJURIES SUFFERED DURING A HIGH SCHOOL FIGHT

According to the lawyer, “Diego was physically accosted by the bullies,” on the Thursday before the attack, and had been bullied throughout the year. Ring, and said, Diego’s family had complained several times to the government, and that there was nothing to be done.”

“I don’t think that the bullies had once said,” the Ring said. “My information was that the assistant principal has absolutely nothing to do with that information yet.”

“I don’t think the bullies have to say. My information was that the assistant principal has absolutely nothing to do with that information yet.”

— Dave Ring, attorney at law of the dead boy’s family

The Ring was said that the death could have been prevented, “if the school took bullying very seriously.”

Landmark Middle School’s new principal, Rafael Garcia, who started Wednesday, according to the statement sent to Fox News. Garcia, who was in the area and responsible for the well-being of children, and to attend before it to the high school’s principal. On Monday, the school will have two new assistant principals will begin their new roles in the school.

FOX 11 reported that the district has refused to accept any liability for Diego’s death, saying, “the two boys who were attacked and killed, Diego is responsible for the death.”

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP

Earlier this month, two 13-year-old boys, who have not publicly identified because they are minors, were charged with one count of voluntary manslaughter.

Moreno Valley is situated approximately 64 km north-east of the city of Los Angeles, california.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular