News

By the kingdom of Saudi Arabia-led coalition: Drones were Iranian-made

The oil installations in Saudi Arabia on Saturday, taken by the Iranian drones, and the attack has not been carried out from Yemen as well. That said on Monday, a spokesman of the Saudi-led coalition of nations fighting against the Houthi rebels in Yemen.

The spokesman said that it is now sorted out where the drones are being launched, but it has been confirmed that it is not from a Houthi field. The leadership of the Houthi rebels in Yemen, had been previously know, the fires in the oil installations, have caused the ten aanvalsdrones in the direction of the pressing mills have to send it in. The Houthi’s doing it in his own words, because the Saudi’s are involved in the civil war for the rebels for the past four years in Mexico.

The oil facilities in Abqaiq, and Khurais, were on Saturday by the, presumably, more bees are affected. Back in the United States and the international coalition to support all of the satellite images released which would indicate that the plants are at least nineteen times as would have been provided. According to officials, it is the angle of the arms, to show that they are from the north-west, from the direction of the Iran-Iraq war. The Houthi’s a controlled area of the Yemen is situated in the south-west of the oil refinery.

Satellite image of Abqaiq refinery, was released in the United States of america. (Photo: DigitalGlobe)

Blame lies with Iran

The U.s. ambassador to the United Nations, Kelly’s Team did on Monday, that the members of the Security council, saying that the evidence is stronger that Iran is behind the attacks is. “Well, if it is fixed, it is held, we will be with our allies to discuss how we can proceed in a responsible way,” said Craft.

The Us secretary of state, Mike Pompeo put all the blame on Iran, for that matter, even without supporting evidence. “Of all the calls for de-escalation on Iran is an unprecedented attack on the energy supply of the world will be launched,” he said Saturday on Twitter. He is also the author, that Tehran is “on the back of nearly a hundred attacks on the kingdom of Saudi Arabia is, as president Rouhani and minister Zarif pretending to be a diplomatic business”.

The Us president, when He mentioned Iran by name in a tweet this past Sunday, but the suggestion was, however, a military attack as soon as it was clear whom the attack had been made.

The kingdom of Saudi Arabia is to the oil supply, was attacked. There is reason to believe that we know the culprit, we are locked and loaded, depending on recovery, but we are waiting to hear from the Uk as to who they believe was the cause of this attack, and under what terms we would proceed!

AvatarAuteurrealDonaldTrumpMoment of plaatsen22:50 – 15-september-2019

Blind accusations are unbelievable’

Iran rejects the allegations out of hand. “Such an idle and blind accusations are unintelligible and meaningless,” according to the Iranian ministry of Foreign Affairs. Iraq is also a possible culprit, named by the Saudi-and U.s. government employees. Also, in this country, denies any involvement.

In the field of Abqaiq, in the east of the country, the largest oil refinery in the world. The field in Khurais, between the capital Riyadh and the Persian Gulf, it is one of the most important oil fields in the country. Aramco, the world’s leading exporter of crude oil in the world, have halved its oil production. As a result, the price of crude oil at the start of trading on Monday in Asia, with more than 10 per cent.

See also:
Droneaanvallen in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia: and this has been going on

Newsletter

  • Each and every morning to know what is at night you have missed it? Around midday an update on the most important piece of news? Subscribe to our daily newsletter.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular