The United Kingdom prohibits more than 1,300 well-known hooligans to Russia to travel for the world cup. They were invited to send their passports in.
That the government stated Wednesday.
The ‘troublemakers with a history of football-related disorder’, all of which impose, were their passports to the police.
The police has in the meantime already 1.254 passports received. There are still 58 be handed in. The documents will be kept until 15 July, when the world cup ends.
It is expected that approximately 10,000 British to Russia to descend. England is the only team from the Uk that managed to place for the world cup.
The British, on June 28, the last opponent of Belgium in group G. The countries meet in Kaliningrad. Before playing England against Tunisia (on June 18 in Volgograd) and Panama (on June 24th in Nizhni Volgorod).
Football world cup 2018 in Russia
- The red Devils have gone to Russia
- British government prohibits the 1,300 hooligans to Russia to travel
- Fernando Hierro Spain will coach at the world CHAMPIONSHIPS, after dismissal Lopetegui
- Crucial is mainly functioning in the society
- Follow the world cup with Sport/Voetbalmagazine
- Read all articles about world cup 2018 in Russia