Theatre by the Sea spot again this year for young talent. As Ila, a Hilly indiefolkzangeres that ‘songs about her very cool life. Relive her concert in the Fort Napoleon in Ostend.
Under the heading of Young Music, Theatre by the Sea free platform for emerging musical talent, in collaboration with the music club The Wanderer. Wednesday was the turn of the Ila.
Ila – full name: Ilayda Cicek – is a Hilly singer of 22 who ever is still in metalcorekringen went but in the meantime, indiefolk that mediates between hope and despair. With her songs about her very cool life’, she kicked it last year and was runner-up in the hills of rockconcours Limbomania and this year in the selection of Humo’s Rock Rally and The New Generation.
In February she published her debut ep, ILA, from which they in the Fort Napoleon in Ostend as fragile as unruly Oh brought. And that sounded so:
Ila plays two times at Theatre by the Sea, on Thursday, 2/8 (Café Crayon, 22h30) Friday 3/8 (CAPE/Free state O., 21). All info: theateraanzee.be.
Theater Aan Zee 2018
- Between hope and despair: so sounded the Limburg singer Ila at Theater Aan Zee
- So sounded ‘the Bolivian Indiana Jones’ Susobrino at Theater Aan Zee
- Discover the ‘belgicana’ of Vito as that sounded at Theatre by the Sea
- “Emptiness of a crushing intensity’: so sounded elektronicatrio Faded as a Theatre by the Sea
- Radiohead in English: so sounded the Earth to Daan at Theater Aan Zee
- Read all articles about Theater Aan Zee 2018