On the World Vermouth Awards in London, the Belgian 7 Sins Vermouth Envy voted best vermouth in the world. Also got the drink for three other prizes.
The best vermouths of the world? That is made in Knokke-Heist. On the World Vermouth Awards in London end of may, the vermouth of her life Sam De Rycke, Peter Van Acker and Ken Van den Berghe walk away with the title.
In the global competition, which is part of the World Drink Awards, were numerous vermoutmerken under the microscope. The drink was in different categories are tasted by an extensive panel of judges. In addition to ‘World Best Vermouth’ won the three gentlemen with their 7 Sins Vermouth Envy as also the award for best semi-dry, best launch and best design.
The vermouth with a light citrus, agrum and pepertoets is one of the seven drinks that the gentlemen on the market. Each drink corresponds to one of the deadly sins. Also, their 7 Sins Gin Pride was, as previously in Berlin, voted best gin of 2017. At the end of this year to launch the men in a rumvariant.
- Belgian vermouth is ‘best in world’
- The most beautiful pearls from the Congo, Egypt, or Japan at the Sablon during ‘Cultures’
- Expo ‘You Are Here’ in Brussels WTC I
- Exhibition in Middelheim up with bare Arc de Triomphe
- Rootstock brings together music, wine and gastronomy
- Read all articles about Telex