News

Bayern chairman Rummenigge particular, statements Kovac on arrival, Sané

Chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge of Bayern Munich coach Niko Kovac called to account for what he said about the possible arrival of Leroy Sané. The attacker of Manchester City, in the asserted interest Of the Rekordmeister’.

Kovac, said on Sunday in a German TELEVISION that he expected to Play in it manages to Sané, this summer, to play. The German vleugelspeler is still up until mid-2021, under a contract with the City, but he is in the Premier League-the club can always count on the goals.

“I don’t need it no secret that I have the note from Niko Kovac about Sané, not for the fun of it”, said Rummenigge in a interview with Sport Bild. “We have a great relationship with Manchester City, and we have the contracts of players at other clubs has to be respected.”

Although, in the interest of the Play is in the 23-year-old Sané has already been announced a while ago, it is so far, not a transfer, came to be. Rummenigge will understand, then also the optimism in the Kovac’s coming from.

“I don’t know. I’ve had the past few weeks and have always said that I will not make any statements to do on transfergeruchten. If the items are to be completed, we will announce it. Optimistic or pessimistic statements can help us with this.”

Leroy Sané leave may be for Bayern München. (Photo: Pro-Shots)

Schuldbewuste Kovac deep into the fabric

The 47-year-old Kovac recognized after the practice game against Fenerbahçe (6-1 win) on Tuesday in a friendly tournament, the Audi Cup and that he was too far gone with what he said about Sané, who are already 133 of the official matches for the City, the City has played, and 33 times, scoring was. The Croatian went on TELEVISION and even deep into the fabric.

“I did, Josep Guardiola, manager of the City, ed. call him with my apology,” said Kovac. “I know that, Sané is still under contract at Manchester City. I want the club to apologize. Next time, I’ll be better with my words, to pay attention to.”

Play died this summer in the transfer market by the proponents of Lucas Hernández (Atlético Madrid), and Benjamin Pavard (VfB Stuttgart), to take over. Rummenigge won’t say whether fans of the Play and more purchases are expected.

“It doesn’t make sense to insist on doing it. We’re going to have to work in the transfer market, as we always do,” said the 63-year-old president, that does not preclude the possibility that Bayern this summer, more often, a lot of the money goes to education. “In today’s market, it costs a lot of money to have the quality to get it. That is true for us as well.”

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular