News

As yet, no extension of cease-fire Syria

As yet, no extension of cease-fire Syria

Photo: AFP

The Syrian armed forces have nothing reported about the possible extension of the cease-fire.

With effect from Monday passed a file that is a week before this was announced. The file was promulgated at the insistence of Russia and the United States. According to a Syrian official is the bestandsakkoord failed.

The neerlegen of the weapons would aid agencies is often totally isolated or besieged victims of the civil war to offer help.

The UN chief for humanitarian affairs, Stephen O’brien, said Monday disappointed that a convoy with supplies of the United Nations, still the Turkish border to Aleppo. An estimated of 275,000 people sit there without food, water, shelter, or medical care, says O’brien.

Previously gave the US and Russia at the armistice to extend. The Kremlin talked about an extension of 72 hours.

Video: The ceasefire in Syria

Air raids on Aleppo

Children look to the outside after an air strike on the rebel controlled part of Aleppo.
© AFP

Sunday hit an unknown number of people injured in air raids on Aleppo. It was the first air strikes since the ceasefire went in, on Monday 12 september.

The Syrian army has the truce is not yet extended.
© AFP

Share this photo via:

Back to slideshow

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular