AS Monaco says in conversation with Mbappé on contract extension
AS Monaco denies that agreement has been reached with a club over the transfer of the attacker Kylian Mbappé.
“We have several proposals from big clubs, but an agreement is not there,” said vice-president Vadim Vasilyev of AS Monaco, on Wednesday at a press conference.
“Now We are talking with Mbappé on the renewal of his contract. I hope we can make him agree,” said Vasilyev. Mbappe has a contract with the club until mid-2019.
The Spanish newspaper Marca reported on Tuesday that Monaco has a bid of 180 million euro, including bonuses had been accepted by Real Madrid in the 19-year-old Frenchman.
Mbappé knew last season his breakthrough at Monaco, that for the first time since 2000, champion of France, and to the semi-finals of the Champions League reached. In 44 official matches came in the attacker, 26 times to score, including six hits in the miljoenenbal.
The talent made in march in addition, his debut for the French national team. Mbappé played so far four international matches for ‘Les Bleus’.
The largest foreign transfers
An overview of the largest foreign transfers. Romelu Lukaku went from Everton to Manchester United.
Alvaro Morata: Real Madrid to Chelsea
Benjamin Mendy: from AS Monaco to Manchester City
Alexandre Lacazette: from Olympique Lyon to Arsenal
Kyle Walker: Tottenham Hotspur to Manchester City
James Rodriguez: Real Madrid to Bayern Munich (on rental basis)
Bernardo Silva: AS Monaco to Manchester City
Leonardo Bonucci: Juventus to AC Milan
Mohamed Salah: from AS Roma to Liverpool
Corentin Tolisso: from Olympique Lyon to Bayern Munich
Tiemoué Bakayoko: from AS Monaco to Chelsea
Ederson: from Benfica to Manchester City
© Getty Images
Federico Bernardeschi: from Fiorentina to Juventus
Share this photo via:
Back to slideshow