The status of Ariana Grande “Dangerous Woman” world tour, is unclear, but in the aftermath of the tragic Manchester attack, which left 22 dead and more than 50 injured at a concert on Monday.
TMZ reported Monday night that the grand tour was suspended, but a person close to the situation disputed claims.
The person, who spoke to the Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the individual is not allowed to talk openly about the topic, said the 23-year-old pop star’s tour has not been cancelled or postponed, despite reports claim that changes in her schedule had been made.
The person added that Grande and her team are more focused on the victims at the time, not the shows.
A sales representative for the Grande proved she was OK immediately after the attack and she tweeted “from the bottom of my heart, I am so, so very much.”
ARIANA GRANDE RESPONDS TO CONCERT ATTACK
Grande the next show is scheduled for Thursday in London’s O2 Arena. When reached by Fox News for the note, the location was vague on the question of whether the show will go. Grande is the website still be the 25 May show as her next show.
“We are shocked and deeply saddened by the terrible tragedy in Manchester,” a rep for The O2 told Fox News. “Our thoughts and prayers are with those involved and their families. We are in contact with the initiators of Ariana Grande tour and will update as soon as we have more information about the scheduled dates at The O2. Anyone visiting The O2, it should be possible to create additional time for increased security checks.”
Meanwhile, a rep for the Pala Alpitour in Italy, where Grande is scheduled to perform on June 17, told Fox News that they are waiting for official word from the singer’s management team to make an announcement about whether or not the show will go as planned.
STARS REACT TO MANCHESTER TRAGEDY
Scott “Scooter” Braun, who manages Grande, took to social media to express his condolences after the attack. He has not indicated where Grande is or what her plans are.
Reps for the stars and Live Nation, which runs Ticketmaster, not return Fox News’ request for comment.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.