News

Ariana Grande back to US next Manchester attack

Photos on Tuesday showed Ariana Grande landing in Florida after a tragic attack on its Monday Manchester concert that left 22 dead and more than 50 wounded.

Grande was greeted by her boyfriend, Mac Miller, according to Us Weekly, when she came home from the united kingdom “Mac ran to give her a hug and a kiss, right after her plane landed,” a source from Us Weekly said. Grande wore black and was accompanied by her mother Joan.

The Boca Raton native remained mostly silent on social media since the night of Monday attack.

After the show, her representatives revealed she was OK and she later tweeted she was “broken” and speechless after the tragedy.

The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the attack.

The british Prime Minister Theresa May announced Tuesday that the country’s terror threat level is raised to the highest level based on evidence gathered during the investigation into the deadly attack on the Grande’s show.

TMZ reported Monday night that the grand tour was suspended, but a person close to the situation disputed claims

The person, who spoke to the Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the individual is not allowed to talk openly about the topic, said the 23-year-old pop star’s tour has not been cancelled or postponed, despite reports claim that changes in her schedule had been made.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular