You would like to locally and ecologically grown medicinal mushrooms to buy, but have no idea where you who can find it? Biolandbouwer-to-be Joachim Sohie you would like to meet in that quest, though he did have a little push in the back.
Farmers in the city takes equally in popularity. Not abnormal, more and more people try their food miles to a minimum. Enough land to grow is, however, a huge challenge for a lot of farmers with urban ambitions.
There has biolandbouwer in training Joachim Sohie a solution for it. With his CSA farm Path and a Chair he wants to focus on the cultivation of mushrooms and fungi, for which there is no ground, because this is on a very small surface area, a great result can be achieved. His farm, which would be found in a garage in Deurne, the netherlands.
To Pad and Chair from the ground pounding, has Sohie now, however, even a nudge in the back. Through a crowdfunding campaign, he searches for individuals who already pay for six months or a year to two weeks a paddenstoelenpakket to get. You can also choose other options. With the money collected he can then select the investments that are necessary to the production to help.
Interested? More information and crowdfunding itself can be found here.
- Sofie Midnight and Maarten Alexander make a new photo series on psychotic disorder
- Second edition springkastelenfestival for adults is expanding
- Antwerp-based start-up wants ecological mushrooms growing in city
- Tap, antique, art and design on the head during Eurantica
- Drinkwaterproject in Uganda monochrome image
- Read all articles about Telex