Mark your calendar, deal hunters: Amazon brings back a day, after the Christmas promotion it started last year with steep discounts on all kinds of digital content. So, if you are a new media streaming device or tablet for Christmas, you’ll be able to stock it with content at a discount.
Amazon’s second-annual Digital Day will take place on Friday, Dec. 29 the provision of “the biggest savings of the year on digital content through Amazon,” the online retail giant wrote in a press release. Amazon plans to offer savings of up to 80 percent on more than 5,000 apps, games, movies, e-books and other digital goodies.
In a statement, Amazon Appstore Vice President Aaron Rubenson said the response to the Digital Day last year was “incredibly positive”.
“We are happy to help customers find great discounts again this year—or they just have a new Amazon Fire TV , Fire Tablet , or Fire Kids Edition Tablet during the holidays or are looking for new content to add to their current device,” he said.
More From PCmag
Can’t Afford Silicon Valley? Denver Would Like a Word
How Dr. Wendy Ju Design of Robots That won’t Freak You Out
Turn Your Phone off or This App Will Destroy the (Virtual) Places
Disaster Recovery Goes High-Tech
Here are a few of the deals Amazon plans to offer on the Digital Day:
- 60 percent of Wonder Woman on Amazon Video
- $10 Amazon.com credit when you sign up for HBO Now on Amazon
- 25% discount on $49.99 Lapis bundle for Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- 50% discount on all in-game items for Marvel Puzzle Quest
- Up to 80% discount on in-game items for Playrix games
- Up to 75% discount on ROBLOX New Year’s Eve theme communication
- Up to 33% off video games such as Sonic Powers, Civilization VI, NBA 2K, 18, and WWE 2K18
- Up to 75% discount on the Kindle best-selling books, including The Girl That an eye for an eye, The Quiet Corner, and Modern Romance
- Up to 80% off on the best-selling Marvel comics such as Civil War II, House of M, World War Hulk, and Star Wars
- Three free audiobooks when you sign up for an Audible trial
- 25 percent or more from the PC software such as the Rosetta Stone, and Adobe Creative Cloud-Photography
- First 3 months free in the Daily Burn streaming workouts
If one of these offers caught your eye, then you can sign up here to receive notifications when the sale starts. The deals are available on the web and via the Amazon App and Amazon Appstore. Amazon said that some seals will go live as early as Dec. 26 but the “biggest savings” will start at 12 pm and in Dec. 29.
This article originally appeared on PCMag.com.