News

Also, a prosecutor speaks of a lack of evidence in the verkrachtingszaak Neymar

It is unlikely that Neymar will be prosecuted for statutory rape. In the night from Thursday to Friday and also to the Brazilian prosecutor’s office asked for the case because of a lack of evidence to drop it.

A week and a half ago, it was on strike, the Brazilian police for the same reason, all of the research into the star of Paris Saint-Germain. It’s a word, it is now up to the courts, but almost always it is the recommendations of the police and the prosecutor’s office on this.

Neymar was two months ago, a Brazilian model, has been accused of rape. Of the 97, the dual international has always been denied, and the plaintiff will go for it.

“It was a case of a love affair. It may be impossible to prove that there had been any violence,” said district attorney Estefania Paulin.

The father of Neymar believes that his son is a punishment to avoid. “This is a huge step forward in the nightmare of the last few months, and have experienced it before. We need to put our lives back up,” he said.

Neymar is preparing at the moment with Paris Saint-Germain in the new season, even though he makes a transfer. The attacker is being linked with FC Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular