Imagine yourself occasionally questions such as ” where does this come from?’ and ‘what’s in it?’ while you shop in the supermarket? Chain Albert Heijn launched an augmented reality productscanner that you answers right away.
In a storage everything there is to know about the nutritional values, allergens and country of origin of a particular product, and in the meantime still even be inspired with tasty recipes: at Albert Heijn today. A product scan with the camera of your smartphone is enough to make all this information accessible on request.
Currently, the technology on 35 own-brand products from the meat-, fish-, chicken-, and vleeswarenschap, but the intention is to extend that to all own-brand products. The products in which it is now already possible, be marked with a sticker on the packaging.
The app works on Android and iOS.
- Albert Heijn launches productscanner for information about origin, content and kookinspiratie
- Durable Belgian fashion brand Stanley/Stella opens first store in Antwerp
- Brussels Design September: more than 100 events where design is central
- New farmer’s market for Antwerp
- Tomorrowland for gourmets: discover the Belgitude Chocolate Bar
- Read all articles about Telex