Now the film ‘Patser’ by Adil El Arbi and Bilal Fallah this week it was launched, the creators with an extra piece of news. In collaboration with A Team Productions and CNR Brands is there an ‘official ‘ Patser’-clothing line on the market.
“We were quickly convinced that this movie will be a certain group would appeal. The people that Adil & Bilall for this film inspired, ” says CNR Brands responsible Dirk Timmerman to The Latest News. ‘We could not resist the temptation of a real Patser Shop around.’
Hendrik Verthé, responsible for A Team Productions, is pleased with the cooperation with CNR Records. “It is a company that is located in addition to their artists like Lost Frequencies, Regi, Gers Pardoel, Niels Destadsbader and Van Echelpoel deepened in extensions on entertainment brands and ‘Patser’ was the ideal format for this.’
The collection was designed by Nina Caspari, Pasprint and draughtsman Jangojim. Caspari itself is the stylist of the film ‘Patser’. In the collection you can T-shirts with thirteen prints find, as well as sweaters, joggingbroeken, kobo snapbacks, beanies and ‘Patser’-bombers from the film. The line is available for sale on dePatsershop.
Also read: Actor Saïd Boumazoughe: ‘wouldn’t It be nice if even racists can laugh with Patser’
- After the film, there is now also a clothing line for bastards
- New concept store Ramòn focuses on slow fashion and sustainability
- Sustainable maaltijdbezorger Fresh expands to Brussels and Ghent
- Adidas relaunches the iconic unisex Adicolor collection
- Art fair BRAFA ‘more complete’ than ever
- Read all articles about Telex