This summer Adidas you follow suit, because the brand brings an ode to the iconic adicolor series with a bold relaunch that the winter temperatures immediately forgotten.
Adicolor was launched in 1983 as a voortborduursel on the DIY culture. Sneakerheads were pure white Adicolor sneakers and jackets purchases that were delivered with acrylic paint so that they themselves could with a touch. In 2006, the concept of a comeback with the Color Series, a project where creative people such as Peter Saville, Keith women dancing to nina, Jeremy Scott and Crooked Tongues their cooperation agreements. Each artist created when a mini collection of shoes and clothes around a specific color.
35 years after the birth of the Adicolor relaunches Adidas Originals the project for a third time, now in the form of clothing, sneakers and accessories directly from the seventies catapulted corpses. Unisex T-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, ‘Beckenbauer’ track pants and jackets with large adidaslogo’s were from the archive extracted and doused in the four original Adicolorkleuren: Bluebird, Fairway Green, Scarlett Red, and Sun Yellow. Perfect for a ton-sur-ton look, or for some colorful statements.
- Sustainable maaltijdbezorger Fresh expands to Brussels and Ghent
- Adidas relaunches the iconic unisex Adicolor collection
- Art fair BRAFA ‘more complete’ than ever
- Café Chocolat puts craftsmanship behind the chocolate in the viewer
- Marie Jo launches swimwear inspired by iconic women
- Read all articles about Telex