Actor Aziz Ansari arrives at the 73rd Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California, January 10, 2016.
All Aziz Ansari has largely remained out of the public eye, because a Brooklyn photographer increased sexual abuse accusation against him, his former “Parks And Recreation” co-star Adam Scott said Ansari is doing OK.
“I will tell you this: Aziz is doing great,” Scott told Vulture. “He is an amazing, beautiful boy.”
In January, an anonymous woman told Babe.net that the “Master of None” stars ignored numerous “signals” that indicates that they are “not interested” in getting physical — and went anyway.
They said Ansari texted her the next day to say that the “fun” meeting her, to which she replied, “the Last night might have been fun, but it was not for me. You ignored clear non-verbal signals; you continue to go with the developments.”
Ansari, 34, responded to her allegations by saying: “It was true, that everything seemed okay to me, so when I heard that it is not the case for her, I was surprised and worried. I took her words to heart and responded privately after taking the time to process what she had said. I continue to support the movement that is going on in our culture. It is necessary and long overdue.”
This story was previously published in the New York Post.