nearvideo acting ICE director responds to the report that he had said the DHS to RAID
Acting ICE Director Mark Morgan reacts to “Fox & friends” DHS Secretary Kevin McAleenan conflicting and leaking planned ICE raids accused.
Act Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Director Mark Morgan said on Tuesday that the detailed leak about the planned ICE was raids last week it was “outrageous”, and put agents lives in danger.”
Morgan a process that was expected to life target of 2,000 families is illegal in up to 10 cities across the country was asked on “Fox & Friends” on a report that the Acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan leaked call leaked plans, and ordered him to.
President Trump, however, ordered that Morgan planned how-to he announced abruptly on Saturday he was delaying the raids to see if the Congress could be a solution to the “asylum and the gap, the problems on the Southern border.”
Morgan declined to address the status of alleged-down order, McAleenan, saying it would not “talk reasonable” for him to “privileged” conversations with McAleenan, or the White house.
TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN ON EXPECTED ICE RAID IN THE MIDST OF PUSHBACK FROM THE LOCAL POLITICIANS
“Detailed information about the operation was betrayed, and this is outrageous. The operation was compromised, and if that happens, the lives of agents and officers are absolutely at risk,” said Morgan.
The source told Fox News that Homeland Security officials had been planning the RAID since April — before the former acting ICE Director Ron Vitiello of the departure from the administration in the midst of a DHS cast shake-up and McAleenan against the plans from the beginning had.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP
“He is the one who said that did not want to go, that this process go forward,” the source, Fox News. “He has fought in this operation since its inception.”
McAleenan’s office has vehemently denied the allegation, saying through a spokesman, the “Fox & Friends”, the McAleenan has never leaked, everything in his 18-year career.
“This is exactly what I have heard … that the acting Secretary has denied that the letter came from him,” said Morgan.
Fox News’ Brooke Singman contributed to this report.