While almost all of the European leagues are stopped because of the outbreak of the corona virus, it will be there this weekend, just to play football in Turkey. The top match between Trabzonspor and Istanbul Basaksehir finished on Sunday in the stands in the 1-to-1.
Demba Ba has opened in the 57th minute, with the score on behalf of Istanbul’s Basaksehir and then with a own goal by Martin Škrtel from a corner position on a 1-to-1 here.
Sexy, with the tie in goal difference, the front-runner in the Süper Lig. The team’s coach Last Çimsir as well as the Istanbul Basaksehir on 53 points from 26 matches. The last title for the club from Trabzon, dates back to 1984, while Istanbul Basaksehir have never been champion.
Ex-Feyenoorder Bilal Basacikoglu in the ninetieth minute, when Trabzonspor, while Istanbul Basaksehir attacker Eljero Elia, and the whole of the match on the bench, it remained in the strange setting of the Medical Park Stadyumu.
The same is true for midfield, John Obi Mikel from the team. The Nigerian contested on Saturday on Instagram with the decision to just play football in Trabzon. “There’s more to life than football. I don’t want to play in this situation, I feel here is not good,” he wrote.
In Turkey, there are only eleven confirmed infections in the COVID-19-the virus. In the Netherlands, there are as many as a thousand individuals came into contact with the virus. The Premier league is, in any case, the rest of the month to be quiet.
“The championship is ours, and that’s it! 💫🏆💫 #Sexy 🔴🔵 #SekizinciŞampiyonluk
AvatarAuteurTrabzonspor_EN_Moment of plaatsen13:11 – march 15, 2020
Sexy, loved the game as a sfeeractie in the empty stadium.
Check out the results and the position of Süper Lig
The corona virus is in the short
- The virus is spread mainly through the coughs and niesdruppeltjes that are in the air.
- An infected person is infecting on average two to three other people. This number can be decreased with proper safety precautions.
- The vast majority of patients have mild (flu-like) symptoms.
- Almost all the deaths involve elderly or already ill people. With the precautions that you can, these people are protected.
- Click here to read ” what are the main precautions to be.