to connectVideoWatch: the SC officer saves choking baby
Corporal Derrall Foster, of the Belton Police Department came to the aid of a four-month-old Maryelle Planning after that, and she began to choke on Tylenol, her mother had given her.
A South Carolina police officer is being hailed as a hero after a dramatic body-camera video that showed how his actions helped to save one of their 4-month-old baby.
Cpl. Derrall Foster, of the Belton Police Department, said he arrived on the scene on Oct. 4. find the neighbors to wave to him in a panic, Fox Carolina reported.
A SOUTH CAROLINA DEPUTY SAVES CHOKING A 12-DAY-OLD BREAST-FED INFANT AFTER THE STOP OF THE SPEEDING VEHICLE
A baby being born with the name Maryelle had stopped breathing after choking on a Tylenol for her mother, Kiersten Nivens, is administered to help the babies in teething. The desperate mother had to walk for help after her phone battery died.
“It wasn’t blue, but she wasn’t breathing,” Foster told the station. “She was very, very weak. I have noticed that my 2-year-old, as if it was her, and I knew that we had to take care of the situation.”
TEXAS CHEERLEADER SAVES CHOKING TODDLER’S DURING THE HOMECOMING PARADE
The Video shows the Promotion of the execution of a modified version of the cpr for a baby on her back to get the medicine out of her mouth. However, the child was unresponsive and appeared to slow, he told the station.
Foster did not give up and continued to pat her back several times until he heard the sound of the perfect sound, Maryelle, crying.
CLICK TO GO TO THE ALL-NEW FOXBUSINESS.COM
“Oh, God, it was a lot easier,” Foster said. “I’m doing my job. That’s what I was doing.”
After the shock, Nivens, told the station she was grateful for Foster’s, and all the caregivers who helped her child.