to connectVideoFox News Flash, important news, June 27,
Fox News Flash, important news, for June 27, here. Check out what to click on Foxnews.com
A North Carolina man has been charged with attempted murder after an attack on his ex-girlfriend and another person during a domestic dispute Sunday, police said.
Santos, Anselmo, 51, faces two counts of attempted first-degree murder for the alleged attack. The attack took place at around 8:45 p.m. Sunday in a home about 80 miles east of Raleigh, north carolina, WITN reported.
Santos, Anselmo, faces two counts of attempted murder.
(Pitt County Detention Center)
Responding to the officers, a woman with cuts all over her body, and another woman, who said she had been attacked by Anselmo, with a machete, according to police. The first woman, Anselmo’s ex-girlfriend, was taken to a hospital. Her condition is not known. The second woman’s identity has not been released.
Anselmo fled the scene before authorities arrived, WNCT reported. His getaway vehicle was found wrecked and abandoned a few miles away, the report said.
The authorities have to find Anselmo on Monday, hiding in a deserted house in the neighboring Greene County. He was arrested and taken to a hospital for treatment of injuries he suffered in a car accident, WCTI reported.
THE FOX NEWS APP
Anselmo was brought back to the Pitt County Detention Center on Monday, where he was under no bond, WITN reported. He has a court-appointed attorney and will appear before a judge next month, according to the report.