to connectVideoFox News Flash, important news, August 21,
Fox News Flash, important news, to the 21st of August are here. Check out what to click on Foxnews.com
Five men have been arrested on charges that she obtained the Social Security numbers and other personal information to steal millions of dollars from mostly elderly persons, and disabled veterans.
The men are facing several charges, including aggravated identity theft, wire fraud, and conspiracy.
Robert Wayne Boling, Jr. it was identified in a 14-count indictment unsealed on Wednesday in San Antonio, Texas, as the scheme’s mastermind.
THE ARMY SETS SIGHTS ON NEW FUEL CELL TECHNOLOGY
Boling, a U.S. citizen, was arrested in the Philippines, along with two others, Allan, Albert, Kerr, and Jongmin Seok. Another suspect, Frederick Brown, was arrested in Las Vegas for the fifth Trorice in Front of you, in San Diego, california.
“Our veterans were willing to give up everything in the game is to protect this country from foreign threats, and they have now been threatened with a conspiracy operating in the foreign country, so now it’s our turn to repay their sacrifices is to make sure that we bring justice to them for their information, and, in some cases, their money is stolen by a foreign conspiracy,” he said, the state Attorney of the u.s. for the Western District of Texas, and John Bash.
According to the indictment, the scheme began when the defendant, Brown, who was a civilian worker on a U.S. Military installation, the stable, identifying information for thousands of military personnel in order to gain access to, the benefits, and to steal from bank accounts.
The scheme’s alleged mastermind, was a civilian worker on a U.S. Military installation, according to the indictment.
“The crimes charged today are reprehensible and will not be tolerated by the Department of Justice. These suspects are believed to be illegal is on some of the nation’s most honored citizens, our elderly, and the disabled, veterans, and members of the public service,” Attorney General William Barr said.
“The today’s action, the Department is honoring a pledge from us to the target of elder fraud, schemes, with, in particular, those committed by external actors, with the help of sophisticated equipment, and to protect the veterans of our country,” Barr continued.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP
The Department of Justice announced that it had discovered around 3,300 casualties so far in the united states, and noted that there could be more.
It is not clear how much money men have stolen, and whether or not they had retained counsel yet.
On Fox News, Bill Mears, and The Associated Press contributed to this report.