2 inn workers eat pot-laced candy left by guests sick

SHELBURNE, Vt. – Police say two employees of an inn in a popular Vermont tourist destination at marijuana-laced chocolate edibles left behind by the guests and was sick.

Shelburne Police were called to the Inn at Shelburne Farms on Wednesday, after receipt of a report of an employee felt sick and was in the parking lot.

The two employees were taken to the hospital and have since been released.

The inn has a hospital spokeswoman said no food remains, not to be consumed by the staff and the inn ‘s training programs will be discussed with the employees. Police are asking that the people who are in possession of edibles keep them secure.

The edibles in this case seemed to malted milk balls

No charges will be filed against the guests.

Recreational use of marijuana will become legal in Vermont on July 1.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular