Nineteen foreign nationals, have been charged, the said with illegally voting in the election of 2016, the Ministry of justice on Friday.
Nineteen foreign nationals in the invoice has been made, the said illegal vote in the election of 2016, the Ministry of justice on Friday.
The defendants are from numerous countries, including Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Nigeria, and Germany.
Some of the calculated by them, handed down in an indictment by a federal grand jury in Wilmington, N. C., were accused of filing a false claim of citizenship to register, and then vote.
Others were separately charged for illegal voting.
The announcement comes amid an intense debate at the state level about election fraud and to impose the efforts of Republican legislators, voter ID restrictions.
President Trump has long claimed widespread voting fraud in the 2016 election, an allegation that has not been substantiated, found in the year. But Democrats argue that voting fraud is a widespread problem.
“It’s not a conspiracy theory, people,” Trump said in April that claimed millions voted illegally in 2016.
Trump ordered the creation of a voting-fraud-Commission after coming to power, but dissolved earlier this year, after they said certain States refused to provide information.
Those who are in the latest plots of land, according to the DOJ:
- Jose Cruz Solano Rodriguez, Age 41, Mexico
- Guadalupe Espinosa-Pena, Age: 63 Years, Mexico
- Sarah Emilia Silverio-Polanco, 35 years old, from the Dominican Republic
- Elizabeth Nene Amachaghi, 44 Years Old, Nigeria
- Maria Rufina Castillo-Boswell, 31 years old, from the Philippines
- Dora Maybe Damatta-Rodriguez, Age 64, Of Panama
- Elvis David Fullerton, Age 54, Of Grenada,
- Olive Agatha Martin, Age 71, Guyana
- Kaoru Saul, age 54, of Japan
- Jose Jaime Ramiro-Torres, age 52, of El Salvador
- Juan Francisco Is The Land Of Eros-Mireles, 64 Years Old, Mexico
- Alessandro FF.SS, age 46, Italy
- Dieudonne Soifils, Age: 71 Years, Haiti
- Hyo Suk, George, 69 Years, Korea
- Merius Jean, age 54, of Haiti
- Rosemarie Angelica Harris, Age 60 Years, Germany
- Daniel Tadeusz Romanowski, Age 39, Poland
- Diana Patricia Franco-Rodriguez, 26 years old, from Mexico
- Ramon Esteban Paez-Jerez, 58 Years Of Age, Dominican Republic
The Ministry of justice of “the grand jury said,” again, is an indictment of a person 20, 66-year-old Denslo All Paige, for allegedly aiding and abetting another defendant, Espinosa-Pena, in the incorrectly the nationality of the United States claims, in order to register to vote.
The cases are currently being investigated by a task force, led in North Carolina by Immigration and Customs Enforcement – Homeland Security investigations and enforcement removal operations, and the Department of State – Diplomatic Security Service.
Alex Pappas is a political reporter at FoxNews.com. Follow him on Twitter at @Alex Pappas.