Sometimes the apple does not far from the tree. Azar Eghtessadi, the son of Essentiel-founders Inge Onsea and Esfan Eghtessadi, has his first T-shirtcollectie designed.
Almost twenty years ago started Onsea and Eghtessadi their fashion empire with a T-shirtcollectie. The love for fashion got the twelve-year-old Azar so with the spoon. In the Antwerp fashion museum, he followed a course in fashion design, where he and a stikmachine learned to work, and his passion for fashion further uitdiepte.
The first collection was Azar-T baptized and is modest in size: one sweatshirt and one T-shirt in four different colors, in limited edition. A conscious choice, says Inge: “We teach him to seriously and remember that he is with our background is a huge advantage.’ Azar dreaming already of a career in fashion. The collection is thus more than an experiment for the young designer.
You can use the Azar-T collection online.
- Under The Palm Trees, the new face of restaurant L’epicerie du Cirque
- 12-year-old son Essentiel-founders launches own collection
- Sustainable entrepreneurs unite during FAN
- Opening burgundian HALL 16 in Ghent
- Coworking concept Fosbury & Sons is launching three new offices in Brussels
- Read all articles about Telex